My 5 favorite things at this very moment.
1. Tuesday Night Fox Comedy: New Girl & The Mindy Project. Seriously, they are amazing. Although I haven’t seen tonight’s New Girl yet – I know it rock my socks off yet again. Mindy Kaling is awesome. I loved her in The Office, her book is fab, and I am so in love with The Mindy Project.
2. Downton Abbey – I’m hooked – I watched Season 1 on Netflix, Season 2 on Hulu Plus, and in the middle of Season 3. Sometimes I turn it on while biking or to fall asleep to. I love everything about it. And Bates is my favorite or Tom
3. Being an active member of the Carnegie Library – I’m a fan of WYEP and saving money. So, I’ve recently requested more of the WYEP top 50 albums of 2012 – and it’s true they are all so good in their own ways.
4. Friends & Girls – if I’m not watching my box set of Friends with Sean, then I’m watching Girls. Two amazing shows that I can’t get enough of.
5. The Interviewing process – Nothing boosts my confidence like landing an interview. I’m ready and willing to take on new challenges. I believe I will find a
job. I’m not giving up. Don’t ever quit on your dreams.
2 months & 3 days since I last blogged on… and now it’s 2013. Wow.
I think I’m back to blogging. I miss it. I been toying around with new blog names and things to share. I’ve been busy applying for jobs, heading up the marketing for Hi-Tech Learning, spending time with loved ones, etc etc. More to come later, but for now. This.
Let’s go Pens!
Here’s to an incredible weekend with my amazing family, boyfriend, and friends.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
Last night, we made my favorite kind of pizza! Pizza on focaccia flat bread from the Breadworks.
It’s so easy to make.
1 loaf of focaccia bread
1 can of Pizza sauce
2 bags of Mozzarella cheese
1 pack of pepperoni
1 pack of mushrooms
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
Put the focaccia flatbread on cookie sheets
Apply a thin layer of pizza sauce
Put on your toppings
Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes
Take it out of the oven and sprinkle cheese over your toppings
Bake for approximately 25 minutes
Slice and serve!
Tonight, I’m going to my third midnight premiere! “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” and “The Dark Knight Rises” were the other two movies I’ve seen at midnight.
At 12:07 p.m. I’m going to be watching “Skyfall” and I can’t wait to see it!
Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan are my favorites James Bonds!
It’s a beautiful day in the Burgh today. I was able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine with my pup. While walking, I was stressing out over all the things that have been going on in my life, but then it hit me. I can’t change the past, but I can look to the future and know that everything happens for a reason.
Ps. Check out my guest blog for IMS here http://www.infinitimarketingsolutions.com/non-profit-marketing-pinterest-instagram/
Taylor Swift’s new cd came out on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Yesterday alone, it sold more than 262,000 copies. But when did I buy her new album? Today, at 4:15 pm when I needed some new music when walking Carley.
Why did I wait so long? I’m not Taylor’s biggest fan, but I do enjoy rocking out to mostly all of her songs.
Taylor’s new album makes me want to drink coffee, hang out with my boyfriend, go on a shopping spree, go on a road trip, shout out all those boys who broke my friends or my heart, and cry all at the same time. It’s an album that ranges in making you feel so many emotions.
Favorite song on the album?